This is our ninth year and we hope you enjoy the quality and diversity of the artworks on display.
The artists you see live and work or have strong links with Burnham and the Dengie Peninsula. The trail displays a broad spectrum of creative talent, including fine art painting, sculpture, photography, jewellery, textiles and millinery. Most artworks are available to purchase.
The trail offers a great opportunity to explore our beautiful town and enjoy its wealth of creative talent.
The trail is set within an enjoyable walking distance and encompasses many interesting public and private venues, including artists’ studios. Local shops, businesses, individuals and community organisations support the trail by donating window space, display areas and gardens, and they work with our artists to put on a fantastic show.
We are pleased to announce the following artist demonstrations this year:
- Fianne Stanford - Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd June
- John Green - Monday 24th, Wednesday 26th and Friday 28th June
- Sue Spiers - Sunday 23rd and Saturday 29th June
As well as artist exhibitions, the Burnham Museum also features
Secret Postcards and Art Trail ‘Unframed.
Both will help fund Burnham Art Trails.
Plus more in June from our local friends...
- The RNLI are having their open weekend on the 29th & 30th June at the Lifeboat Station at Burnham Marina
- St. Mary's Church are holding their annual Open Garden event on Saturday 29th June from 2-6pm
- The National Garden Scheme has open gardens in Burnham during the Art Trail
For more information on demonstrations & events click here